When we first think of the Arctic, we mostly think of the nail biting cold that it has. It also reminds of a lot of snow, which leads back to the thought of cold. Another thing that places such as this one provides are spectacular sightings of auroras on the crystal clear blue skies. The following video shows just how beautiful those skies can be when you’re in the right place at the right time and have the right equipment with you.
I suggest watching the following video in HD mode on full screen (make sure the screen is as big as possible!)
Granted it’s nowhere near the actual experience, I’m sure, but it sure gives a very nice insight of how it must be there for yourself and see the beauty of nature happening right in front of your eyes.
Video is also quite suitable for the zen sessions!
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.