Ever imagined how nice it would be to have the conveniences of computer command to be available in real life right as you go along? For instance, you can’t seem to find your beloved socks in the piles of other clothes you may have laying around. Nothing easier than bringing up your search function and typing in anything you would like to find and suddenly it’s shown where it is for easy grabbing. Editing certain things would be pretty nice too, or basically any command that could correspond to something suitable and practical.
The smosh guys have been playing around with that idea and the result seem to be quite convenient for the most part. Up until more complex requests started to come up and the system behind it wasn’t able to support it anymore. You got to know the limit to everything you’re doing, even with your imagination and your imaginary things as you never know what might go wrong!
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.