Meaning of a flash mob is supposed to be spontaneous dancing(or some other act) in the middle of a populated and well visited area. Or at least that’s what it wants to appear as since flash mobs usually consist of so many people that you don’t really know anymore who’s part of the act and who’s just joining in thinking it’s fun. Sometimes they happen in some close quarters where you wouldn’t really expect a flash mob to make presence. And that’s the beauty of it when it catches people off guard and it takes them quite some time to realize they’re being part of an act of at least witnessing one in person.
A good example of that is a well performed and well known T-Mobile dance that happened on the train station and caught people by surprise. This one here is something similar, except it happens out in the open but it features Carlton! The actual Carlton!
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.