Like quite a few of you out there, vacuuming the room in the house is not a chore I look forward to about once a week. No matter how many times I do it, I always expect that someday I’ll get used to the regime and wouldn’t have an issue doing it. Many years have passed and I still haven’t achieved that goal of it being a satisfying nor fun experience. I mean, okay, when it’s just the rug that needs to be vacuumed and stuff around the floor, all is fine, but when those shelves get in line, where everything needs to be carefully maneuver around the thing on then, then it gets annoying. As always, I’m getting sidetracked.
Perhaps someone should be introducing their kids in their early age to the power of a vacuum cleaner as shown in the following video. Perhaps this kid will have a less of a helping his mommy with chores when he gets bigger.
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.