Rube Goldberg type machines and crafts are something to be admired by everyone. Don’t know what those are? They’re basically complex looking contraptions that are connected to one another and once triggered, the sets of all kinds of pulleys and switches are being activated by all kinds of different things. Sometimes it’s just as plain as a little ball hitting a switch, but a lot of times there are much more complex ways of dealing with it like fire burning though a rope or perhaps a water can pouring water into a cup that then pulls something down by its sheer weight. The creativity behind these things is outstanding and I can’t even imagine how much trial and error it takes to get it going from start to finish without and problems in between.
The following video is a great example of such a contraption on a very large scale. It’s just beautiful.
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.