We’ve been measuring time for as far as we can remember, and maybe a minute longer. Everything turns and spins around time as well (and money.) We also know that time per se does not really exist and is a man maid thing to measure, well something. And with any of those things that we came up with, we found a way to complicate it a bit and make it so for a long time now so that we also got used to how it usually works without being too specific. Some people know how to grasp the concept more than others, since a minute for someone is a whole other story open to interpretation for someone else.
The following video is more of a scientific approach on explaining these simple things, such as light years, a second and a whale hour. When put into perspective, some things are really quite closer than thought at first. Have fun!
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.