World is full of crazy people. We’re reminded of that on daily basis when we hear someone doing some crazy stunt which got him either badly hurt and in the hospital or just killed and into the morgue. I guess it’s their own thing to do what they want to do, as long as they don’t really put other people in danger. I’m not saying I support it, but I don’t care much for other people’s stupidity either. I would also be lying if I said that when someone films their acts of stupidty I wouldn’t be amused by them to some degree. Some can actually be quite interesting as long as you’re not putting much thought into “why department.”
I’m pretty sure that for certain stunts, stupidity itself isn’t enough to get things going. It also takes a lot of guts. Especially for the guy in the following video, who also has a knack for climbing things. Tall things. With no protection whatsoever.
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.