Where I live, there’s not much trace of any NBA scale basketball games. We mostly get big things that consider winter sports and such, which is fitting for a small country located under the Alps. I think the closes thing to a ‘spectacular’ basketball event was the visit of Harlem Globetrotters a few years ago and from what I remember, it was quite a sight. If TV and the internet are to be trusted (hah, good one!) then I presume that such events which please the fans and interact with them are a common thing when it comes to the big league games. Plenty of those “score a goal” or “shoot a hoop” types of games which bring people rewards.
I’m quite certain the same was going on in the following video where four of the fans are given a chance to dunk a hoop after jumping on a nice trampoline. First three are not really that close, while the 4th one, Eddie, well he takes a bit of a different approach…
Subscribe to BoredStomp!
We don't like spam either, and will NEVER rent, sell or share your informations with anyone.
- 11 Months, 3000 pictures and a lot of coffee
- Breaking Story So New Reporter Literally Has No Information
- How a Microwave Oven Works
- The Scientific Hangover Cure
- Video Games from the Bad Guys’ Perspective
- Real Life DLC
- Webcam [Official Short Film]
- How Do Pain Relievers Work?
- Never again Grace
- Beauty and the BEAT! – Toddrick Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.